Canada is one of the best places in the world for immigrant. It has one of the most liberal immigration policies. Canada plans to admit huge immigrants each year. There is no quota based on nationality. Professionals want to immigrate to Canada because -
- Best Place to Live - The United Nations has often rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in. Canada has the highest standard of living and best quality of life.
- Top Quality Education For All – Canada Govt Offers free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any other industrialized nation. Canadian universities and colleges are known for high quality education.
- Health and Welfare - Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, Free Healthcare, government welfare benefits, old age insurance, unemployment benefits etc.
- Growing Job Market - Canada’s unemployment rate is at its lowest since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs created each year. Canadians earn an average annual income of approximately $40,000 over 20,000 jobs unfilled in different sectors.
Services for immigration clients :
Visa Prime provides total assistance and guidance about the migration process, right from free assesment- to application for visa, in a professional and result-oriented manner. We offer the following services for migration process -
- Free assessment of CV’s for professionals want to migrate on skill category.
- Free wealth assessment of business applicant whether he is eligible for investor category.
- Keep the clients updated about latest changes in the immigration process.
- Guide them to fill up application form and submitting the application form to the correct authority.
- Assist them to pay govt. fees involved with application process.
- Assist them to prepare correct documentation necessary to submit to the migration authority.
- Visa counseling and interview preparation service (mock Visa interviews). Visa Prime counsels the applicant for their visa interview by giving tips on the interview sessions. We regularly collect latest details about the immigration, visa procedure of various countries. So you can be assured of a prompt and updated service, every time.
- Assistance for travel arrangement, foreign exchange procurement, accommodation. And air port pick up & Comprehensive pre-departure briefing after getting VISA.
- Our immigration consultant is registered member of Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant – (CCIC)
Requirements for Immigration VISA :
The Documents mentioned below are mandatory as per the VISA rules
- Resume / CV
- Experience Letter
- Passport copy
- Photos of Specific size